Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:178 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Project Control (15-30 yrs)
- Candidate must be from Green Filed Project or Infrastructure Project Work
- Age Should not be more than 55 Years
- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
- Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
- Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
- Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits
- Organising reports, invoices, contracts, and other financial files for easy access
- Planning meetings and organising project logistics
- Performing billing and bookkeeping tasks