Manager HR at Autonomy
Views:199 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Project Engineering - Chemical (15-18 yrs)
We have career opportunity as Manager Project Engineer at Tarapur,
Experience in Green/Brown field and retro fit projects related to specialty chemicals. look after Process design & engineering, Project management & execution, Process excellence, Production and Technical services areas of the company,having complete exposure of handling projects from pilot plant to commercial production, Process designing, NPD, scale-up, Basic engg. Packages, CAPEX, equipment selection, material balances, utility calculations, designing plant layouts, Project Execution & commissioning, process qualification & validation, optimization, HAZOP study, Project documentation & Hand over.
Position To be recruited : Projects in Tarapur
Education : B.E Chemical
Years of Experience :
B.E Mechanical with 15-18 years of experience in Project Executions in Large / Mid Size of Specialty chemical / chemical plant.
Any other Specification :
- Should be familiar with SAP Projects scheduling model, should also have substantial experience in MS Projects & should be able to track projects progress through the same.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing project scope & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility.
1. Should be capable of doing project costing as per budgeted schemes.
2. Ensure resource availability & allocation.
3. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
4. Use appropriate verification technique to manage changes in Project scopes Schedule& costs.
5. Measure projects performance using appropriate systems, tools & technique.
6. Report & escalate to management as needed
7. Manager the relationship with all customers & stakeholder.
8. Perform risk management to minimize project risk.
9. Establish & maintain relationship with third party/ vendor.
10. Create & Maintain comprehensive project documents.