Asst. Team Lead at Naman Staffing
Views:43 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Project Engineering - EPC (8-10 yrs)
Position : Project Engineering Manager
Organization : An MNC involved in EPC projects & design and development of solutions and projects in India.
Location : Gujarat
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Ensure the selection and sizing of equipment
- Responsible to preparation/review of technical datasheets, Inquiry specification and order Specification of brought out equipment like Compressors, Blowers, Divertor Valves, Rotary Feeders, Butterfly valves, BSM, Hoist etc.
- Preparation of piping specifications and knowledge on Piping code and Standards.
- Good Knowledge on PDMS/e3D
- Review of 3D Model with respect to P&ID, Equipment drawing, Instrument hook-up drawing, Piping specifications etc.
- Review of Equipment layout, Piping layout, structural layouts, cable routing layout etc.
- Review of nozzle orientation
- Review of piping ISO / BOQ
- Review of fabrication drawings
- Prepare/review and Manage TQs, Technical comparison and technical recommendation
- Review of vendor documentation
- Preparation/review of valve list
- Ensure delivery of error free documents by proper review & checking of documents.
- Coordination with Project team, internal functions and vendors
- Good communication skill - Verbal & Written
- Software skills - Microsoft Project, MS office etc
- Willing to travel extensively in India & abroad for execution of jobs
Desired Profile :
- A Engineering Graduate
- Around 08-10 years of experience in similar industry, firms providing Material Handling plants and related services with hands on experience in Engineering & Plant Design.
- It will also be important to be planned, organized and methodical, with good attention detail.
- Superior interpersonal, customer-care and relationship-building skills are also required.