Resource Manager at TMTS
Views:827 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Project Planing (8-14 yrs)
We currently are looking for a Project Manager - Planning for one of our Valued Clients who is a leading real estate developer
The incumbent :
- Is a BE/B Tech and comes with 8+ years' experience
- Has experience working on commercial projects from initial planning to handing over.
Partial Responsibilities include :
- Project formulation and implementation and track project schedule
- Budgeting and cost control, tracking cash flow
- Lead all design Review & Project Progress, Management & Client Review Meetings.
- Inventory Management & Equipment Management, materials flow
- Coordinating with Consultants and clients and design for drawings, details and timely completion of a project.
- Monitor work progress & resource requirement by preparing daily progress report, weekly MIS & Monthly MIS.
- Rate Analysis with market study & contracts negotiation with vendor.
- Contracts Finalization.
- To ensure all project close out documents are handed over.
- Major exposure to shell works & Interior fitouts.
- Executed & Monitored one project from start to finish.
- Planning & Monitoring the project progress using tools like MSP / Primavera.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.