Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:132 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Projects - Semiconductor Industry (12-20 yrs)
Manager Projects ( Semiconductor Industry)
Required skills & experience: 12+ years of experience
Qualification: B.tech/B.E from Premium colleges
Brief Job Description for Project functions :
- The scope of responsibilities includes Project Planning aligning with the overall project schedule.
The function includes monitoring and control of project as part of project management function, focusing on:
- Performing progress review meeting to measure actual performance vs planned performance of the project
- Ongoing assessment of project performance to identify bottlenecks and putting in place corrective and/or preventive corrections as needed
- Preparing regular project status updates and forecasting progress for management review
- Monitoring implementation of approved schedule amendments
- The scope of responsibilities also includes monitoring and control of project cost encompassing:
- Regular review of actual project cost vs approved budget for close monitoring of the project cost
- Providing information on corrective steps for an effective expenditure/ cost control
- Providing status reports on expenditure, forecasting project cost and action plan for cost optimisation to facilitate management to make informed decisions.
- The position requires close coordination /interface with the project implementation team as well interface with project consultants to ensure smooth and timely project implementation.
- This position also requires hands-on and excellent knowledge of project management tools like PERT, Gantt chart etc. for establishing project baseline covering scope, schedule and budget, and using this to monitor the project's progress throughout its life cycle.