Hr Executive at WiseBee Consultant
Views:323 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Chemical (10-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager / Manager - Purchase :
Education : BSc. (Chemistry) or Chemical Engineering and an MBA in Materials Management
Experience : 10-15 years
Additional details :
- Looking for a candidate from Paint or Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Should have team handling experience
- Vendor relationship management
- Good Communication skills
- SAP working knowledge is a must
Job Description :
- Ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets, which would enable the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Evaluate challenges faced by the business and take actions to mitigate risks and develop opportunities. Contribute to the overall business strategy and annual budget process.
- Take ownership of the purchasing policy, guidelines and any associated documents.
- Initiate and develop a creative and innovative procurement processes.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify and manage the impact on business.
- Responsible for vendor development. Conduct annual benchmark exercises to identify alternatives in the market and accordingly take procurement decisions.
- Develop a network of preferred suppliers and maintain cordial relations with them.
- Evaluate contracts and ensure adherence by supplier/ contractor/consultant as well as the company.
- Work closely with Research Development to source new and alternative raw materials
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Purchasing activities