Recruiter at Sona Shetye Consultant
Views:388 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Purchase - Chemicals (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities include :
1. Procurement Management (Domestic / Import) :
- Identifying & developing local suppliers in order to minimize cost & variability in business. Responsible for procurement of Crude Oil, Packaging Material (i.g Barrels, etc), Plant Equipment & Materials, Etc.
- Develop and execute procurement strategies.
- Source, negotiate, compare and finalize as per requirement of stakeholder.
- Reviewing procurement processes periodically &Identify opportunities for process improvements leading to cost efficiency.
- Offer process improvement & cost efficient recommendations / Kaizen to internal & external stakeholders.
2. Vendor Management :
- Set the evaluation criteria for vendors.
- Evaluate and select vendors against set criteria's for the product.
- Build relationship with vendor by interacting with the vendor on a regular basis.
- Keep record of vendor KPI & Monitor periodically.
3. Statutory/ Legal Compliance and Documentation :
- Create, maintain and update all necessary documents (purchase order, quotations, approvals, bill of entries, various bills and import/domestic trade).
- Ensuring documentation as per ISO standards.
- Monitor compliance to all legal regulatory requirements related to import & domestic transactions.
- Liaison with different state government departments.