Recruitment Consultant at Ace Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:139 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Chemicals/Petro-Chemicals (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- New Vendor Development, RFQ generation, Price Negotiation, PO releasing, PO follow ups, Material Delivery etc.
- Ensuring effective and timely implementation of Capex projects.
- Respond to material inquiries/issues from the receiving department (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Production, QA).
- Coordination with Stores Department for maintaining proper stock level for consumables and Critical items
- Follow up with all departments for any drawing approval, emergency purchases.
- Follow up with Accounts for payment process.
- Manage return of rejected materials if any.
- Preparation of documents & arrangement of major raw materials.
- Documentation & vehicle arrangement for sending material outside the plant.
- Co-ordination with HO for purchase of High value items.
- Collection of quotations and negotiation for external service works.
- Conducting supplier audit as per audit schedule.
- Vendor evaluation, Rating and Improvement activities.
- ISO/TS Documentations
- Handling Techno commercial discussion
- Driving necessary controls to ensure that processes are operated as designed