HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:460 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Healthcare (5-8 yrs)
Qualification : Graduation in any stream
Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience Preferably from Healthcare field but not limited to, any service industry based profile may also do
Job Description :
- Heading of Supply Chain Management, which includes procurement & planning of Medical Consumables, Instruments, and Equipment & Medical Surgical Equipment
- Vendor development & Negotiations
- Inventory Management Handling inventory of Medical-Surgical Equipments
- Responsible for assigned pharmacy services /activities including day-to-day operations, drug distribution, drug education, pharmacists clinical activities, performance measurement/improvement, regulatory compliance, employee development.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Responsible to plan, organize and manage the procurement process for all requirements.
- Ensures that the procurement process is in adherence to company policy
- Part of Project meetings and supplier discussions.
- Understand and support users requirements, commercial evaluations, PO award and PO administration to final delivery and PO close out.
- Manage documentation as per defined process
- Manage contract / Purchase order management tracker
- Create Purchase order post supplier selection process
- Purchase mgr need to check certificate of quality of vendors and accreditation and also help build product line.
- Monitor and review market conditions and price & delivery trends for Project materials and equipment.