Senior Manager - HR at The Woodpeckers
Views:149 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Purchase - Interior Design (2-15 yrs)
Positions: Purchase Manager
Job Location: Powai, Mumbai
Joining: Immediate- 0-30 days
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cost-effective Procurement of Raw Materials, Material Planning and Vendor development.
- To plan and organize the incoming material in the store.
- Purchase Order Drafting / Approving / Taking approval from Senior Management / Filing, Maintaining & Issuing.
- To schedule the procurement of the items in accordance with the production plan and indents received from the Stores / Production team.
- Obtain quotations, prepare comparative statements, and costing, interview suppliers and negotiate the prices under the laid down policies and procedures.
- Introduce & implement an effective follow-up system for enquiries from suppliers, and pending supplies from suppliers and ensure that material is made available for production in time.
- To maintain all necessary records and drawings for the second source and new development
- Preparation of monthly schedule for the supplier.
- To keep himself updated on the availability of items & from potential suppliers.
- To arrange and ensure that a proper sample has been taken for inspection & In case of rejection arrange proper packing of dispatch of material to the supplier and resolve quality complaints at vendor and customer ends.
- Interact with suppliers and resolve issues regarding rejection or any other commercial/ technical matter.
- Ensure payment is released to the supplier in accordance with the purchase order coordination with the Finance department.
- Attend personally to the critical requirements for the smooth operation of the store and production team.
- Purchase and Store bill passing.
Required Candidate profile:
- Only candidates with experience in the Interior Designing sector or architectural sector will be considered.
- Should be Self-driven, good negotiator, Street-smart, Team player, Out-of-the-box-thinker, Open to unlearning/relearning.
- A candidate shall have good knowledge of Excel/spreadsheet etc.
- Should have effective communication and Comprehension skills.
- Should be able to take up the responsibility and experience of managing other functions of the Purchase/ Procurement Department.
- Candidate Must be with min 2-4 yrs of experience in Purchase/Procurement.