Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:383 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Petrochemical Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
Petrochemical manufacturing Co based at Navi Mumbai
Position : Manager purchase Bulk chemicals
Qualification : BE /BSc prefer with MMS / MBA .PGDIMM
Experience : 8-10 years in raw material (Bulk chemicals) purchase
Job description :
- Validation of RM/PM inventory norms periodically based on demand-supply variability, lead time & desired service levels. handling large scale chemical / liquid storage
- Inventory maintenance at optimum level for proper utilization of working capital.
- Leading demand planning - Fixing production plan by assessing production capacity and increase productivity by proper allocation & utilization of plant capability.
- Review campaign and make changes periodically demand & supply side elements.
- Material planning : Ensure material availability according to production planning and analyzing non-compliances for continuous improvement.
- Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plans
- Fortnightly revisiting inventory turns to maintain at optimum level based on production fluctuations and customer requirement.
- Inventory control : reduction of inventory by proper planning and effective scheduling.
- Monitoring Dead, Slow moving & Rejected stock and ensure zero inventory for the same. Job Work material balancing against the norms and auditing compliances.
- Preparing MIS like Forecast Accuracy, Material Consumption Trend Report, Sales Trend Report, Fluctuation in Forecast etc to discuss with Sales Team & Management every month. Logistic contracting, reduction in transportation cost though effective management. - Effective sale co-ordination to ensure to provide best services to customers.
- Follow-ups with transporters for prompt delivery to customers.
- Audit compliance monitoring.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results