Manager - Purchase - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead, direct, coordinate, and manage all administrative, contractual and operational aspects of the Purchasing Division.
- Setting inventory levels (minimum, maximum and re order level) based on consumption requirement and setting standard price list for all items in the material master based on negotiation. Monitoring and changing the price list time to time with proper approval.
- Prepare the material wise annual procurement budget on the basis of consumption requirement by co-ordination with operation department and update in accounting software.
- Control and monitor the GRN and material issue to different department in accounting software.
- Extract the report of GRN and consumption. Provide a comparative statement of budgeted procurement vs. actual procurement with analysis of cost and quantity variance to management on monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly payment plan for all suppliers with a close co-ordination with CFO.
- Issue of reminders (including preventive reminders), monitoring of deliveries
- Coordination of dispute settlement (quantitative and/or qualitative)
- Monitoring supplier service levels and gathering of data (qualitative and quantitative) by which to measure levels
- Proposal and implementation of collaborative relations with suppliers to optimise ratios (quality, deadlines, quantity and costs)
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying and storing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies..
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding purchase orders / work orders.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Train, motivate, coach, develop, and evaluate assigned professional, technical, and clerical purchasing staff.
- Should be well versed and experienced in Lab industry
- Should be well versed in process from indent to payment
- Should be well versed in preparing MIS and control cost both in price and consumption.
- Should keep track in system of shelf life/ expiry date in order to best utilisation of all items
Qualification : Graduate (Btech preferred)
Salary : 7.50 LPA
Industry : Pharma lab, Food testing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.