Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:317 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Pharma (8-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Raising purchase order and coordinate with suppliers for timely supplies.
- Check the indent and communicate with related department for required material and service.
- Communicate with existing and new suppliers for enquiry and quotation.
- Price negotiation and ensure efficient acquisition of goods at fair price.
- Placing purchase order and follow up with the supplier and transporter for timely material.
- Stock maintenance
- Vendor development
- New product development
- Take care of rejected material which includes rebooking of material and communicate with vendor for better quality of material.
- Resolving all queries raised by plant by getting proper and timely feedback from vendor.
- Take care of ISO Document.
- Conducting vendor audit and maintenance of records interacting with internal and external audits etc.
Additional Information :
- Candidates Must have an experience in the Pharmaceutical sector and technical knowledge of vendors, products, pricing. etc.