Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:427 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Purchase - Pharma (8-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Raising purchase order and coordinate with suppliers for timely supplies.
- Check the indent and communicate with related department for required material and service.
- Communicate with existing and new suppliers for enquiry and quotation.
- Price negotiation and ensure efficient acquisition of goods at fair price.
- Placing purchase order and follow up with the supplier and transporter for timely material.
- Stock maintenance
- Vendor development
- New product development
- Take care of rejected material which includes rebooking of material and communicate with vendor for better quality of material.
- Resolving all queries raised by plant by getting proper and timely feedback from vendor.
- Take care of ISO Document.
- Conducting vendor audit and maintenance of records interacting with internal and external audits etc.
Additional Information :
- Candidates Must have an experience in the Pharmaceutical sector and technical knowledge of vendors, products, pricing. etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.