Manager - Purchasing - Semiconductor/Electronics (8-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- 8+ years of proven working experience as Purchasing Manager, Agent or Officer in EMS Industries. 5 Years of Hand's on experience related to Electronic components.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Ensure that all necessary production input materials are made available on time at the right cost for particular projects, with the right quality.
- Develop purchasing strategies and oversee the purchasing team in their daily activities of sourcing suppliers and purchasing products, equipment, and services.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies. Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Monitoring and control of logistics for incoming and outgoing material.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
Qualifications : Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical Engineering.
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management also preferable.
Note : Please send Cvs only, who can attend the interview weekdays, with short notice period (max 15 days only)