Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:267 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Purchasing - Transport Sector (3-6 yrs)
An innovative company dedicated to improving the transport sector
- Pivotal role in ensuring smooth daily operations
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is developing IoT applications specifically for the Transport sector. Through innovation and cutting-edge technology, their products are designed to improve sustainability and accommodate rapid urbanisation. They have seen continuous growth in the last few years and are working towards being a global leader in this domain.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Researching potential vendors and comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Reviewing the quality of purchased products
- Entering order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Preparing reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders as needed
- Coordinating with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Designing and maintaining all vendor reports, preparing all data reports for all purchasing systems and managing all buying trends.
- Collaborating with the shipping department to ensure compliance with all shipping dates and deadlines
- Managing pricing and availability of all products, developing purchase order and communicating with contractors and sourcing analysts to source all materials.
- Obtaining all raw materials and preparing required request orders, analyzing all samples and ensuring the purchase of all raw materials within the required timeframe.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role, in Electronics Industry
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices and experience with Import Clearance is required.
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analysis, is required for the role
- You have exceptional communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and are able to deliver high-quality work under pressure.
- You have organisation skills and are able to work independently and make quick decisions