Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:481 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - QA/QC - Auto (15-17 yrs)
The Client :
Mfg of high precision engineering components used in mission critical equipment across industry segments.
The Role :
Managing the QA/QC function reporting to the top mgmt.
The Person for the role :
- UG / PG in Engineering with about 15 years of experience managing quality in a mid sized manufacturing firm with exposure to plastic injection molding for auto industry.
- Prior experience working in Injection Moudling, Machining, Turning, Assemblies, Coil Winding, Stamping industries will be a big plus.
- Must have experience managing inter departmental interactions with the following - Metrology and Lab, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Customer interaction on claims, Customer interaction on New Products.
- Possess relevant quality certifications namely, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, OSHAS, etc.
- Great team player with experience leading a team of quality engineers for at least 3 to 5 years
- Must be a dynamic individual with self drive and ownership.