MD at Prodigy Recruitment Consultancy
Views:148 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - QA/QC - Water Works (12-14 yrs)
Our client provides integrated solutions for water, waste water, effluent & sewage management and solid waste management and is one of the few companies of India, having the capability to Build, Operate & Maintain water utilities on a 24x7 basis, catering industrial, commercial, municipal & domestic consumers to contribute towards building a - water positive footprint"
Location : Haldia
Job descriptions :
1. Responsible for implementing Quality parameters and process control systems for a conventional Water Treatment Plant.
2. Set up real time monitoring systems for process quality and Ensure hourly, shift and daily reporting
3. Coordinate with Plant Operations for water balance and process during scheduled maintenance.
4. Responsible for contributing to the company goal of supplying revenue water to customers up to 45 MGD per day excluding losses.
5. Responsible for log book of operations, consumables consumption on daily basis and ensure feedback to end users on end use water.
6. Responsible for implementing CAPA, SOPs etc.
7. Responsible for implementing up gradation of Lab and testing facilities eventually to NABL Accredited Lab.
8. Head the over Laboratory and testing facilities apart from managing process parameters.
9. Responsible for ISO and other Certification programme for the Water Supplies.
10. Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues,
11. Responsible to provide specification of materials required for Chemicals, Alum and process chemicals in coordination with operational in-charge.
12. Monitoring and guide operators to manage the process parameters to ensure smooth operations.
13. Exhibit ownership for continuous improvement of the system and exploring opportunities for innovative ideas to economize the operational cost and improve the efficiency of the system.
14. Implement safety standards meeting regulations for chemical storage, use of different chemicals in coordination with safety officer.
- BTECH (Chemical Engineering) or M.Sc. (Chemistry) and specialization in Water Technology.
Candidate must have good experience of following :
1. Must have experience of managing Process Parameters in a Large water Utility with a good understanding of conventional Water Treatment Plants using river water as intake.
2. Candidate must be familiar with IS Codes and control parameters, real time monitoring and testing for water samples, setting SOPs and procedures for establish Quality control techniques,
3. Heading the Laboratory comprised of chemists and samplers for carrying out Jar tests, test of chemicals, water samples at different shifts.
4. Based on the test results modifying the process parameters to control the output quality of water to Bulk Customers.
5. Must have appreciation of Raw water requirements for Industries such as refinery, Petrochemical complex, power plant, chemical plants, edible oil and LNG gas terminals.
6. Good knowledge of Process Design requirements for Water and Waste Water plants and associated infrastructure.
7. Must have very good management skills, coordination with multiple agencies, suppliers of chemicals, chlorine, and maintain quality charts, monitor quality and quantity consumption.