Manager - QC/Quality (8-12 yrs)
Job description :
- The ideal candidate is a performer who will proactively improve the quality systems of the Heavy Structural Steel Fabrication through Inspections, internal audits, ISO Standards, participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with key partners to obtain constructive feedback.
- Develop standardized production, quality.
- Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action
- Perform internal and external quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings
- Build a strong team through coaching, mentoring, specific training and performance evaluations.
- Knowledge of dimensional measuring instruments;
- knowledge of measuring procedures; standards; report preparation; maintaining masters, calibration records;
- QAP; monitoring safety items;
- preferably knowledge of NABL documentation; ERP implementation; vendor quality; quality assurance
- Person must be coming from a Heavy Fabrication industry with good knowledge of welding and fabrication activities from the Quality perspective.
- Must have worked in a professional MNC, as he should have an awareness of final pre-dispatch checks and its importance.
- Must have knowledge of Raw material & their Properties.
Must have knowledge & work Experience of Various Fabrication/Rolling/ Machining Procedure.
Job Location : Fedders Electric & Engineering Ltd., Sikandrabad ( Distt. Bulandshahar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.