Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:12 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Quality Assurance (5-10 yrs)
Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Function: Supply Chain - Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Work Location: Plant
Job Responsibilities :
1. To ensure continuous production-no plant stoppage due to consumables/lab items and trained manpower
2. To set and achieve plant mechanical efficiency targets and raw material yields
3. To assist in the inspection of incoming material
Quality Measures Targets :
1. To ensure that there are improvements in quality indices of package and product and to ensure that there is product integrity as per targets
2. To establish and monitor the quality systems and procedures in the lab, on the shop floor and in other areas of the factory.
3. To ensure regular calibration of all quality measuring equipment by providing resources and guidance in terms of knowledge and standards to the personnel do it. To ensure the upkeep of all quality measuring equipment.
- Coordinate development of Quality & Environmental Systems for Fountain & Vending and Sales & market place as agreed and approved by respective managers
- Management maintains a file of all laws and regulations and understands the applicability of these standards to its operations.
- Plant management ensures personnel understand the applicable quality, environmental and food safety laws, regulations and Company Policies.
- Operations maintain records to demonstrate compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and Company requirements.
- Plant management maintains a file of all applicable Company policies and requirements, understands the applicability of these standards to its operations and coordinates the development, documentation and implementation of operation-specific programs to meet all applicable requirements
- Organize quarterly management review meetings for quality, environmental and food safety for each department covered under manufacturing scope
- Prepare regular updates to relevant stakeholder of quality, environmental and food safety performance of the Company
- Ensure effective communication system is develop to disseminate information
- Coordinate all prep for Food Safety Certifications.
- Coordinate all training requirements for internal auditors
- Overall Implementation management of QMS / EPM and training.
- Core and National documentation management, including system procedures
- Review of all Non-Conformance and ensure each satisfactorily addressed in timely manner
- Manage all records, audit results, management review minutes.
Reports To: Factory Manager/ Corporate Quality and Environment Manager
Internal Customers: Plant associates, Finance department, Sales department, Division office
External Customers : Consumers, Regulatory Authorities, Key accounts, Distributors
Job Requirements :
Qualifications : B.Tech. in Food Technology, or, P.G. with Food Science/Chemistry Major.
Experience : 8 to 12 years in Food Industry.