Director at Career Infosystem
Views:208 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Quality Assurance - Agriculture Parts Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Industry Preferred : Agriculture Parts Mfg. (Machining - Gear Line)
Reporting to : GM Works & Plant Head
Experience Required : 7 to 10 Years with relevant Industry
Qualification : DME / B-Tech
IT Skill Required : MS Office,
Documentation Knowledge : Quality Management System (QMS)
: e.g. ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949- 2016.
: SPC, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, ECN & DCN, CAPA & 7 QC Tools
Mechanical skills : Operating tools, Drawing Reading, Layout Inspection, Process Sheets, and Work Instruction etc.
Problem-solving : With Strong Data Analysis.
Communication Skills : Strong verbal and written communication skills, Customer Interaction,
Time management : The ability to set and meet deadlines for project completion.
Training & Development : Trained the team member & motivate them to control the rejection,
Process Validation : Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.