Key Account Manager - Recruitment at Human Capital Consultancy Services
Views:100 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Quality Assurance - Chemical (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- To maintain a detailed record of raw materials.
- To keep detailed records of finished products & preserve samples of finished products.
- To observe maintenance and smooth working of every instrument.
- To observe all instructions given to the chemist (wet lab, instrument lab both) are being followed properly.
- To check and approve the finished product for packing.
- To support compliance of IMS, identification of Risk & opportunity, needs & expectation.
- To check daily analysis logbook of COD, water analysis, distillation towers, and reactors.
- Identify Environment Aspect-Impact & Carry out Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment.
- To make S.D.M. for marketing sample and its COA'S.
- Olfactory Evaluation.
- To observe timely removal of analyzed sample and to keep GC table clean.
- Handle Internal-External customer complaints; find the root cause of action & CAPA.
- Handle Internal-External customer complaints; find root cause of action & CAPA.
- Handle internal deviations with proper root cause analysis.
- Internal audits
- Handle manpower with positive impact & prepare the shift schedule of team members
JOB AUTHORITY :
- Authorized to take all action to ensure quality of the products & raw material as per our specification.
- He is accountable for his department related incident accident & first aid cases related to department work in the term of OHSAS due to unsafe working condition in department.