Principal Consultant at Conections One
Views:249 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Quality Assurance - Chemicals (7-15 yrs)
Job Title : Manager - Quality Assurance
Reports to Director
Job Description :
We are currently looking for candidates with a strong background in Quality Assurance department as QA Manager in our organization.
Job Location : Vapi
Exp : Minimum 7- 10 years with experience in food chemicals
Education : BSc Chemistry/ M.Sc
Salary : 6-8 LPA
Interview Mode : Will intimate
Date & Time : Will be conveyed via mail
Hands on Experience :
- Keep updating and maintaining all regulatory requirements related to recognized Standard
- Prepared Document based on recognized Standard.
- Handling of Deviation, Change control & validation activity
- Coordination with various departments
- Planning, Review & analysing
- Take Acceptance/Rejection decision in the case of deviation
- Handling Customer complaint / Rejection
- Non-compliance report & corrective action
- Customer Audit handling
- Perform Supplier audit
- Conduct Internal Audit
- Impart Training to employee for relevant activity
- Awareness on Risk Assessment
- Reporting discovered defects to all relevant departments for correction
- Other responsibility related to QA activity.
- Set Raw Material/Packing Material/Finished Product Specification / Up gradation in relation to QMS & FSMS.
- Verify the implementation of PRP's regarding to food safety of the products.
- To keep, maintain & all external documents & make sure that they are of latest version.