Manager - HR at Anand Engineering Products Pvt Ltd
Views:195 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Quality Assurance & Control (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- To take care of Welding Process Quality & Quality Assurance
- Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
- Implementation of IMS (Integrated Management System like, ISO/ EMS/OHSAS and Welding Standards)
- Customer Complaints handling, Engineering changes, Customer Coordination etc.
- Manufacturing Process Audit, Internal Audit, EHS audits, Preparation of NC reports etc
- Technical system knowledge LEAN, DOE, MSA, PPAP, FMEA, DFMEA, APQP, SPC etc
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing a product.
- Hands on experience in handling / Calibration of measuring instruments
- Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Experience in problem solving Techniques & continual Improvement initiative
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products
- Sound Knowledge in CCR, CTP & CTQ
- Six sigma green / black belt
- Management System Knowledge TQM, TPM, Kaizen, QCC, Suggestions, 5S, ISO: 9001, 14001, 45001, etc