HR Lead at Pegasus Corporate Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Views:151 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Quality Assurance - Food Processing (12-21 yrs)
- Analyzes Food Safety and Quality management systems across the India manufacturing location including 3P operations.
- Investigates internal/external customer/consumer complaints, praise, and inquiries, regulator and workgroup input. Provides recommendations for improvement and follows up on execution.
- Communicates effectively to provide internal customers with appropriate awareness and knowledge of plant quality assurance standards, requirement, program updates and process changes.
- Manages the interface with other functions to recommend and oversee updates of FS&Q Standard operating procedures, standards manuals and operational tools that are related to food safety, product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Validates Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), audit data and corrective actions resultant from verification activities.
- Interfaces and influences cross-functional teams as the product safety, quality management system expert in the development of new initiatives or operating practices. Ensures company business initiatives meet product safety, quality and regulatory standards at the plant & market place.
- Leads investigation, resolution and corrective action management activities for distribution related product safety and quality incidents and operating practices. Determines and recommends appropriate mitigation activities.
- Assesses distributor operations and execution consistency and reliability including cold chain data analysis. Food distribution supply chain auditing.
- Provides regulatory and technical inputs for handling of customer complaint arising in market place for issues related to distribution and supply chain.
- Acts as functional expert to ensure finished product is food safety and quality protected during storage and transportation activities.
- Ensures on-going regulatory compliance at plant, agronomy and 3P location
- For imported and exported product, when regulations differ from Country to Country, identifies foreign governmental requirements and attains alignment with the receiving country.
- Responsible for conducting root cause analysis and corrective action for any adverse quality incident including internal near misses for 3P products.
- Works closely with R&D, Procurement and other relevant stakeholders for various product and packaging trials
- Collaborates with major end users and QSRs for Sensory Management activities
- Responsible for internal and external FS&Q Audits such as KEFSQ, SQMS, Yum! and AIB inspection