HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:418 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Quality Assurance - Nutrition (7-15 yrs)
Quality Assurance Manager
Location : Dehradun
Experience : 7 - 15 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and- testing materials and products.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
- Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
- Creates product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements.
- Collaborates with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Develops a quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manages quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees.
- Ensures quality by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the quality assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification : B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time