Manager - Quality Assurance - Plastochem Industry (8-10 yrs)
One of our leading Plastochem Industry clients in Damn Diu is looking for below role.
Position / Job Title : Manager - Quality Assurance
Years of Experience : Minimum 8-10 years of experience in relevant position
Department : Quality Function
Unit / Work Location : Daman
Educational Qualification : Diploma CIPET, B.Tech, Mech Engg, B.Sc, PGD-Plastic Processing
Job Description :
a. Monitor QA and QC function in-line with IMS requirement.
b. QC line inspection and testing compliance audit.
c. Control, Monitor and audit PDIR/final inspection .
d. Preparation and establishing CCP of each product
e. Line and PDIR NC review and closure with CAPA.
f. Drive Quality improvement projects, internal development project with documentation.
g. Perform periodic mould validation and work on quality issues.
h. Ensure identification and traceability system in place.
i. Perform Process audit and close all observation in cordination with CFT.
j. GMP, personal hygiene and housekeeping audit and monitoring.
k. Shade card Management
l. Customer complaint root cause analysis, standardization as per action plan, CAPA management
m. On job training to workman, Quality officer and Supervisor
n. Documentation of report, records, Customer approved sample management.
o. Development of New Product and technical support to Marketing Department.
Area of Expertise :
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment.
- Should have analytical skill and be proactive
Technical Skills :
- QC & QA, QAP, CAPA, 5S, 7 QC Tools, Team Management, SPC, Customer management, ISO 9001 & IMS documentation, Internal Audit , Data analysis and performance monitoring and Proficient with MS-Office,
- Good knowledge technically in injection moulding processing articles.
Personal Attributes :
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Quick Learner
- Should be able to adapt quickly
- Good Team Player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.