Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:256 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Quality - Construction (7-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible Manager for Pan India Quality Assurance & Quality Control based out of Office in Mumbai.
- Ensure compliance of organisation's QMS (Quality Management System).
- Ensure compliance of ISO 9001 requirements, working with audit committee, fulfilling the gaps and improvement plan as per audit report.
- Working with project managers and quality teams at sites to ensure / avoid major defects.
- Hiring, training and developing quality engineers / managers
- Preparation of weekly, monthly detailed quality report for ongoing job sites and report to management
- Working with customer as well as internal engineering, quality team and operation for establishing MS, FQP and other quality relevant requirements
- Frequent visits to sites ensuring proper documentations, reports are maintained, regular audits
- Ensuring project completions by proper handing over of all quality related docs and thereby acceptance from customer
- Incumbent should be open for Office/ Client/ Site Visits out of Mumbai