Manager - Quality Control & HSE - Construction (8-15 yrs)
Our Client is a listed company with 1500+ employees
QUALITY CONTROL :
- Implementation and management of the Contractor's Quality Control and Safety Program, including the testing & its coordination along with safety compliances, performance, execution of construction, inspection and time to time testing at site for the project.
- Meet the project's requirements and maintains the standard of excellence.
- Developing continuous improvements in health safety and environmental control systems.
- Communicate effectively with subcontractors, engineering staff, consultants, inspectors.
- Design & monitor QC procedures for concrete mix/RMC operations.
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence.
- Ensure all materials meet or exceed the contract specifications.
- Quality assurance of construction activities in compliance with applicable codes
- Document all inspection and testing in QC reports.
- Safety management systems, Documentation, protocols
- Establishing SHE management system
- Ensure all construction SHE specification/procedures are implemented in compliance with contract SHE requirements & SHE policy.
- SHE audits by third party
Required Education & Experience :
- BTech/BE-Civil with good academic background.
- Pref. Diploma in Industrial/Construction safety.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Additional qualification in SHE construction/quality .
- Worker Safety License, Sanitation Executive training, Confined Space Auditor, First-Aid Personnel training, IRCA OHSAS 18001 Lead Certificate, Quality Control Engineer Certificate, Excavating Deep Foundation training, Rescue training.
- 10-12 years of total experience out of which 6-8 years of experience & exposure in to quality control, testing & safety and its management with driving safety culture.