Hiring Manager at Corporate wings
Views:237 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Quality Control - Instrumentation (15-23 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive the team to improve quality in every aspect of the organization.
- Maintain and Guide all members for proper adherence to ISO 9001 + ISO14001 + ISO45001
- Perform quality manager responsibilities related to ISO-17025 (NABL)
- Take initiatives for Product improvement, reduce waste and process optimization.
- Manage Quality related issues in internal manufacturing and supply chain
- Handle Customer Complaints, lead brain storming sessions, identify root cause and resolve the issues for Customer satisfaction.
- Implementation, verification, and monitoring of permanent corrective actions for reducing of Customer complaints, Internal Rejections and Supplier rejections.
- Develop new systems and methods for Quality improvement.
- Take lead for quality aspects for Vendor development, vendor quality improvement and training visits.
- Ensure compliance to relevant product standards and take initiative on product certification.
- Face customer audits, ISO Audits and Perform Vendor audits.
- Analytical thinking, Logical reasoning, Good Knowledge of QMS and Lean Manufacturing Practices.
- Strong leadership skills with Can-do attitude, energetic and self- driven
Knowledge and Hands on Experience of :
- QC tools, Problem Solving Techniques like 8D, DMAIC, Various SPC tools and techniques. ISO-9000, ISO-14000, ISO-45000 certifications, MR, CAPA, Reduction of Internal Rejection and Customer complaints.
- Product / Process quality, Writing SOP, FMEA, DOE, QAP
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes