Owner at Job Express Live
Views:271 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Quality Control - Manufacturing (5-6 yrs)
Experience & Industry Exposure :
- Degree in Plastics or Mechanical engineering.
- >5 years of experience in manufacturing industry out of which some years of experience in - cast film machine- is mandatory.
- Excellent administration skills along with oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant ISO standards
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
Position : QC Manager
Reports to : Plant Manager
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Set requirements for raw material (and other incoming materials) suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Approve the right products or reject defectives.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Obtain feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate managers.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Ensure manufacturing and quality processes meet ISO standards.
- Assist with implementation of efficiency tools such as 5S, Kaizen, etc.