GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:337 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Quality Control - Packaging (10-20 yrs)
They are the manufactures of flexible packaging and other allied products catering to large consumer products organizations.
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing and controlling of quality for the entire manufacturing activity which will be inclusive of but not restricted to following
- Ensure inspection program management, vendor management as per desired,prescribed parameters
- Monitor the quality plans (incoming inspection, finished product inspection, calibration, audits, etc.;)
- Conduct standardized testing on product, and materials
- Manage customer complaint program
- Manage /Lead Inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over work-in-process, finished product and equipment
- Comply and keep administrative requirements
- Maintain adherence to product safety, regulatory compliance
- Maintain adherence to audits by customer and government bodies
- B. Sc/M.Sc/BE is desired.
- QC/Quality professional with 10+ years overall experience and direct experience in various sections of manufacturing for packaging products
- Hands on experience with implementing new regulations, controls, safety, training, audits, etc is a must.