HR Manager at Radiohead Brands Pvt Ltd
Views:71 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Quality Control & Quality Assurance - Manufacturing Process (5-10 yrs)
Job Title - Manager/Sr. Manager- Quality Control & Quality Assurance
Job Location - Sinnar (Nasik), Maharashtra
5 - 7 years (Min.)
1. Master's Degree (Food Technology/Biotechnology/Microbiology /Biochemistry).
Skills & Attributes :
1. Should be opened to working in a dynamic and agile start-up environment.
2. Candidates with Pharmaceutical/Food & Beverages/Brewing/Alco-Bev industry knowledge and experience preferred.
3. Demonstrable experience of leading a QC/QA function with a proven track record.
4. Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
5. Having sound knowledge of IS0-22000, CCP, OPRP, HACCP and GMP.
6. Should have end to end process knowledge of beverage manufacturing (primarily fruit juice based beverages).
Overall Purpose of the Role :
1. Ensuring Quality Management in Manufacturing Process and Packaging
2. Ensuring quality as per industry standards & regulatory standards of all Raw Material & Packaging Material.
3. Development of QC/QA Parameters for all materials including RM, PM & FG and ensuring the same.
A. Strategy & Development:
1. Heading QC & QA function at the manufacturing location. Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
2. Creation of Process & Procedure to ensure quality management at factory level in line with FSSAI, ISO, GMP, HACCP and audit readiness as per industry standard.
3. Creation, Implementation, optimization, training and periodic improvements of SOPs related to Quality Management System in inward of RM & PM, manufacturing process & Finished Goods.
4. Setting up of & smooth & periodic functioning of the QC laboratory.
5. Development & Finalization of Specifications of materials in coordination with NPD & Manufacturing departments.
6. Improvement of specifications of RM and PM quality thereby reducing their losses at time of process.
7. Ensure adherence to SOPs & QMS at factory level.
8. Work closely with New Product Development and Research Development to audit and approve new and alternative direct materials.
9. Periodical Reporting related to QC, QA & QMS