Manager - Quality - FMCG Startup (3-5 yrs)
A well established FMCG startup is looking to hire a quality manager.
Role Summary : Ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes /packaging
- Setting requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance
- Closely work with NPD team to define quality standards for new products
- Working with contract manufacturers on continuous improvement on product quality
- Inspection and audit for co-packing activities done in our warehouses as per per-defined standards
Desired Qualifications :
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate Fresher preferably Mechanical engineer /MBA
- 3+ years of organizational experience
- Experience of working with multiple partners
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing Process
Desired Qualities :
- Analytical and conceptual thinker who has an attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate, hustle and constant follow-ups with stakeholders to push timelines
- Strong written/verbal communication skills for negotiation and building relationships with partners
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Proactive and able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to solve problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Work on multiple projects stream-lined together