Telamon HR Solutions at Founder & CEO
Views:24 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Quality Integration - Mining/Metal Industry (11-15 yrs)
- The incumbent will be accountable for deployment of an integrated Quality Management System across in line with ISO9001:2015, OSHAS 14001:2015 and will work closely with Company/Unit MR for ISO compliance and effectiveness and drive vision of ONE COMPANY ONE CERTIFICATE.
- The leader will facilitate Quality integration for ongoing CoE quality activities and lead implementation of standardized quality systems process such as assessments, CAPA, COPQ, Certifications, T&D etc.
- The QIM will facilitate implementation of enterprise level quality management system ways of working for various processes.
- He will be championing the knowledge management process to create a lesson learned platform for learning and continual improvement. This incumbent will lead process quality effectiveness, process variations efforts focusing on KPI of Volume, Cost and quality.
- He will be an inclusive leader and will partnered with Chief Quality Officer's vision for transforming quality from reactive quality control to proactive quality assurance. Self-Starter and understand the importance of QC in lab and will act as SME for exchange, sales and customer related matters.
- QIM will engage Quality team and business to de-bottleneck the challenges in operation, maintenance of key processes with reference to CTQ and CTP and advise business for improvement needs.