Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:42 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Quality - Release Linear Silicon Films (5-15 yrs)
Our Clients Are Leading Mnc & Industrial Conglomerate's (Automobiles, Fmcg, Consumer Durables, Manaufacturing, Retail, Epc, Infrastructure - (Power, Energy, Oil & Gas, Ports), Information Technology, Bpo, Pharma & Telecom With A Turnover Of Us $ 1 Bn To Us $ 100 Bn With Exponential Growth Potential. Our Client's Reach Span Across Several Countries Across The Global.
Manager (Quality) - Release Linear Silicon Films
- To be responsible for Quality system implementation for Polyester Chips, Polyester Film, BOPP Film, Thermal Film and Solar Film manufacturing, Customer Complaints, Line Rejections of CPD, IPD, BOPP, Thermal, and Metalizing. SPC, RCA & RRCA etc.
- Responsible for the Quality Assurance & Maintenance of the production of highest quality BOPP, Polyethylene Films, Blown Films, Multilayer Films (5 & 7 layer), Barrier film/ stretch and Specialty films etc.
- Responsible for the development and industrialization of its proprietary coating stack
- Support customer relationships
- Define requirements and support relationships with material providers
- Develop and implement process development life cycle management
- Develop, test and specify related material and coating solutions
- Define key process control parameters and process windows
- Developed and reported KPIs related to Quality System
- Continuous Improvement projects related to product quality and specification conformance
- Responsible for development of Supplier Quality Management program including raw material suppliers and purchased finished goods suppliers.
- Customer complaint management system.
- Nonconforming materials management system.
- Third party audit compliance
- Customer quality interface
- Developed Internal audit program
- Substrate options & low extractables
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
- B. Sc Chemistry or B. Tech Chemical/Polymer with 5-15 years Extensive hands-on experience of various coating applications
- Experience on statistical process control, design of experiments, and quality control
- Solid theoretical understanding of electrical properties of thin films
- Experience of Packaging industry is a must.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
202/3 Pal Mohan Sadan
26/32 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008
Near Jaypee Siddharth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.