Research Associate at Cornerstone International Group
Views:692 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Raw Material Planning & Inventory Management (3-5 yrs)
Main Purpose of the job :
Raw Material Planning and control in order to :
1) Ensure Raw Material availability as per plan
2) Optimize inventory of wire rods
- Manage plan deviations in consultation with Production Planning
- Responsible for compliance to monthly and weekly plan of LP-Sales Planning at WRM(west).
- Responsible to periodic revision of targets for RM
- Coordinate with Mill operation, Technical services and despatch group to drive compliance
- Provide RM supply to all units of Wire Division for TSL (Jsr), ISIM, Market, UMIL etc.
- Responsible for creating RM plan based on OSP and inventory on hand
- Responsible for releasing monthly and weekly rolling plan for WRM(West)
- Responsible for achieving RM related metrics of no. of days of wire rods and aged wire rods
- Responsible for maintaining wire rods inventory as per approved buffer levels
- Coordinate with LP-Planning to ensure :
a) Billets supply to WRM(West) as per TOC buffer
b) Wire rods supply from WRM(East), ISWP and ISIM to production units
- Coordinate with production Planning to ensure all production requirements are proactively managed at all units of Wire Division
Education : Regular Degree in Engineering (B.Tech)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.