Proprietor at Universal HR Solutions
Views:133 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - R&D - HVAC (5-15 yrs)
HVAC R&D Manager
Salary : As Per Last Drawn
Qualification : Bachelor'S Degree Plus Experience In The Hvac Engineering Industry.
Experience : 05years -To- 15years In Hvac Industry
Job Role & Responsibilities :
1. Research, Design & testing of commercial HVAC equipment, such as ductable, fan coil units, mini chillers, and other products to meet the client's requirements.
2. Consult on the HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
3. Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
4. Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
5. Communicate directly with the marketing team, to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
6. Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.
7. Responsible for overseeing the entire development process of new products and programs within an organization, from the initial planning phase to implementation or production. You will need to keep track of all the costs related to the creation of these new products and decide what ideas are worth pursuing.
8. Responsible for providing guidance and expertise in the field of procurement.
9. Should also stay informed on what is happening in the research and development field at large in the market in order to make sure our company is up-to-date and current with the most advanced R&D developments.
Skills Required :
1. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
2. Punctual and able to meet deadlines.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Location : Silvassa - (Daman & Diu)