Manager - Research & Development - Electrical (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Candidate's Responsibilities :
- Should have strong knowledge in Electrical
- Should have strong knowledge in C and willing to code
- Should have good analytical thinking and understanding of metering Industry
- Should have knowledge in Mathematics, Digital Signal Processing
- Knowledge in Electronics is preferred
- Education Qualification should be BE-EEE/E&C/Electricals and Electronics and any Post Graduation
- Presentation Skills
- Business Communication
- Passion to learn new Technologies and have reading habit
- Define technical requirements in core metering development, scalability and maintenance; drive the designing and implementation of new products.
- Work as a Technical Lead to drive innovation and integration of new technologies in the R&D organization.
- Contribute for technology roadmaps aligned to business viewpoints.
- Able to meet business objectives; solve business problems and further business success by applying industry, applications and technical knowledge through the definition of high level solutions.
- In addition he/she may work proactively with the business to define new product developments.
- Able to work with the external customers/clients, partners based on the need.
Candidates should have worked on :
- Firmware Development
- Embedded Devices Testing
- Worked on Stack Development
- Application Development
- Hardware Design
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.