Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:87 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Research & Development - IVD Industry (5-10 yrs)
Hiring For : A client of Sarthee Consultancy
Desired Profile : Qualification: M.Pharma -Pharmacy And M.Pharma-Pharmacy
Industries Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Job Description :
Position : R D Manager
Minimum Qualification : PhD (Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, or Biotechnology)
Industrial Experience :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in in similar position in IVD industry with a track record of development of commercialisable products.
- He / She must have knowledge and experience of preparing dossiers for Regulatoty submissions and Tech - transfer to production dept. as well as planning and budgeting of R D projects.
- Main Area of expertise: Immunological Diagnostic test development (Elisa and Rapid tests) for infectious diseases.
Secondary Area of expertise : Basic knowledge of Production and purification of Monoclonal antibodies and recombinant antigens.
Expected Role of Manager R D :
1. To guide and supervise the development projects of various Elisa and rapid tests and ensure their completion as per agreed timelines.
2. To train R D technical staff in various basic techniques in Immunology.
3. To steer R D activities to fulfil and address market needs and transfer the developments for improvements of existing products, scale up and commercial production to the manufacturing department by properly documented Tech Transfer process.
4. To prepare R D related files (Design dossiers) for submission by Regulatory Dept. for Regulatory compliances
5. To prepare plans and budgets for R D activities and present the same to Top management
Job Responsibility :
1. Recruitment and training of staff to maintain the R D capability of the company at optimum level.
2. Guide R D projects and achieve results by working within budgeted expenditure. Also co - ordinate with marketing team and with manufacturing departments to address market needs.
3. Development of new products and effective transfer from lab to production and provide trouble shooting support.
4. To prepare Tech - transfer dossiers for products developed by R D to manufacturing department.
5. To prepare dossier for submission for Regulatory compliances
6. To prepare plans and budgets for R D activities and present the same to Top management
Skills : Pharmacy Medical Professional / Healthcare Practitioner / Technician
Skills : Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Phd, Top Management, Tech, Transfer Project Development Manager, R n D, IVD, IVD Manager, Pharma
Functional Area : Medical Professional / Healthcare Practitioner / Technician
Education : UG : Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma.) ( Pharmacy )
PG : Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma.) ( Pharmacy )
C2C Range : Best as per the industry
Location : ----Gujarat----
Keywords : Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Phd, Top Management, Tech, Transfer Project Development Manager, R n D, IVD, IVD Manager, Pharma
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.