Director at Premier Management Consultants Group
Views:243 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Research & Development - Paints (7-10 yrs)
Experience : Hands-on experience of minimum 7 years as R&D with Bituminous Coatings used in DIP industries.
Job Description for the position of Manager R&D:
- To manage the day to day operations of R&D providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Absorb & indigenize technology related to coatings by interacting with team.
- Development of new products on time with right quality as per customer requirement.
- Cost reduction in existing products by formula optimization and hunting new and cheaper RMs to replace existing ones.
- To provide technical support to sales by advising corrective actions
- To identify new applications, new opportunities and customer pain areas and value selling
- To monitor various projects progress and share regular update with business head
- To respond to customers commercial and technical inquiries, provide timely quotation
- Technical support to Production & QA dept for critical batches through Root cause analysis
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction
- To develop procedures for safe and efficient working as per requirements.
- Responsible for planning of manpower requirements and responsible for system in lab
Should have Experience in Products like :
- Polyurethane finishes.
- Epoxy Primer & Finish Coatings.
- Epoxy Coatings.
- Epoxy Self Leveling Floor coating.
- Bituminous Coating
- High Performance Coatings
Reporting to Head R&D based at Kolkata:
Experience : 7-12 Years
Salary : 8 - 12 LPA
Premier Management Consultants
Management Consultant | Global Recruitment
Landline 91 - 7044 378 341 | Whatsapp - 8232 94 5050