CoFounder Partner at Workoid Consultants
Views:161 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - RF & IBS Planning - Telecom (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for Manager - RF and IBS Planning for for our client with a Pan India footprint based at Gurgaon.
Region : Corporate
Grade : Manager
Nature of Role :Individual Contributor
Division/ Dept: : Technology
Work Timings :9AM-6PM, 5 days
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 5+ years of industry experience with at least 4 years in Telecom, OEM (of 4G / 5G Telecom portfolio) or System Integration industry. Background of Network designing and deployment. Field experience will be an added advantage..
Education : BE/ B Tech (Electrical / Electronic & Telecom / equiv.)
Knowledge Required :
- Good understanding of planning of RF network of Telecom operators.
- Expertise in IBS Site designing on iBwave tool for Active and Passive DAS systems.
- Good Knowledge of product portfolio of leading OEMs like Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung, Mavenir for 4G and 5G RF equipments.
- Good knowledge and understanding of 5G Site planning, frequency spectrums, Channel bandwidth, various deployment / migration scenarios for 5G like SA, NSA deployments.
- Good knowledge of RAN Architecture for 4G and 5G Networks.
- Familiarization with OFC Product line and planning of OFC network for Active DAS.
Skills Required : Good communication and negotiation skills, ability to understand and present the viability of a product & related solution. Good product management skills. Good at documentation and time management and customer interaction
Job Purpose :
Propose best-in-class solutions with appropriate Product & BOQ to meet requirement of new business opportunities in for Wireless solutions including but not limited to WiFi, Passive and Active IBS design, validation and optimization, Assisting Circle planning team to finalize the BoQ for the new IBS Site design, Circle delivery team during the project execution and support O&M team in analysis and solution of critical faults.