Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:715 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Ringing Spinning Maintenance (6-15 yrs)
- Prepare and decide on the annual preventive maintenance plan.
- Revisit the frequency of the maintenance plan.
- Prioritize the PM plan and ensure adequate resources are available for its compliance.
- Prepare the breakdown analysis report after thorough analysis and suggest corrective and preventive action plans to minimize recurrence.
- All rolls produced in textile confirm to quality output from machines.
- Ensure 100% spindles are available for production at the right quality
- Immediate closure of audit findings through a prioritized approach.
- Completion of Task and Theme, capexes on time
- Review the adherence to the ISO: 9002, EMS 14001 and OHSAS related standards and modify significant risks and aspect impact scores if required.
- Ensuring abnormalities related to textile equipment's are eliminated.
- Providing OJT to the team
- Developing Standard and work instructions.
- Identifying training needs for the team.
- Improve visual displays to provide awareness on abnormal work practices.
- Prepare the R & M budget for textile
- Review the budget on monthly basis
- Monitoring Spares consumption for controlling R & M expenses
- Indigenous Spares development.
- Ensure compliance to the spare inventory policy norms.
- Revisit and review the spare stock levels.
- Indigenous development of spares.
- Review of NPA spares
- Encourage formation of PSP and QCC teams.
- Recommend teams for external and internal competitions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.