Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:429 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Ringing Spinning Maintenance (6-15 yrs)
- Prepare and decide on the annual preventive maintenance plan.
- Revisit the frequency of the maintenance plan.
- Prioritize the PM plan and ensure adequate resources are available for its compliance.
- Prepare the breakdown analysis report after thorough analysis and suggest corrective and preventive action plans to minimize recurrence.
- All rolls produced in textile confirm to quality output from machines.
- Ensure 100% spindles are available for production at the right quality
- Immediate closure of audit findings through a prioritized approach.
- Completion of Task and Theme, capexes on time
- Review the adherence to the ISO: 9002, EMS 14001 and OHSAS related standards and modify significant risks and aspect impact scores if required.
- Ensuring abnormalities related to textile equipment's are eliminated.
- Providing OJT to the team
- Developing Standard and work instructions.
- Identifying training needs for the team.
- Improve visual displays to provide awareness on abnormal work practices.
- Prepare the R & M budget for textile
- Review the budget on monthly basis
- Monitoring Spares consumption for controlling R & M expenses
- Indigenous Spares development.
- Ensure compliance to the spare inventory policy norms.
- Revisit and review the spare stock levels.
- Indigenous development of spares.
- Review of NPA spares
- Encourage formation of PSP and QCC teams.
- Recommend teams for external and internal competitions