Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:216 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Rotating Equipment (10-20 yrs)
EDUCATION - BE / BTECH - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Strong knowledge of rotating equipment engineering principles (pumps, compressors, turbines).
- Must have design experience with compressors and pumps.
- Experience in preparation of working drawings, specifications, datasheets, technical bid evaluation (TBE) and technical requisition package (TRP).
- Familiarity with codes and standards applicable with the discipline such as ASTM, ASME, ANSI, API, Clients - Code and Standards, etc.
- Strong presentation skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills as well as Technical Writing.
- Self-starter, able to prioritize tasks, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Evaluate new equipment and enable employees training on proper repair and operational techniques.
- Review vendor design documents and coordinate with vendors during equipment design and fabrication process.
- Specify and review drawings and data for large pumps and rotating equipment for applications.