Manager - Scrap Management (4-8 yrs)
About the Role :
- This is a SME role and will be part of the Materials Management Vertical within Supply Chain function at Airtel.
- The role will be required to work with Circle Warehouse operations, Network and Sourcing team as internal stakeholders to drive the price discovery for obsolete /damaged/Non usable inventory across Network Warehouses.
Key Responsibilities :
- E2E responsibility of working with Network on inventory details and publish the list of obsolete and non-usable inventory lying at warehouse for scrap.
- Interacting with sourcing, partners and agencies in benchmarking the Sale price for declared scrap inventory and putting the reserved price and STA % in scrap auctions
- Keeping track on commodity prices and dynamically aligning expectation on scrap realization value
- Coordinating with Circle warehouse managers and buyers for smooth lifting of scrap goods
- Reporting and MIS around pan India Scrap
- Ensuring governance with stakeholders :
- Sourcing and MSTC/Scrap Vendor
- Circle Warehouse on scrap process governance
Experience & Skills :
- B Tech (Pref. Telecommunication)/Graduate
Having worked in :
- Telecom industry
- EPC industry
- 4+ yrs of relevant experience
- Commercial acumen, knowledge of Telecom equipment(preferred), strong analytics and reasoning