Partner at Talent labs
Views:188 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Security Management (5-15 yrs)
Job Role & Responsibilities :
Role : Department head for Security & Fire department
- To handle all Security & Fire related activities of plant
- To act as an advisor for Div. Manager (SS) and enabler for enforcing Management directives.
- To ensure Material security/ Loss prevention
Competency Requirements :
Technical/ Functional :
1. The candidate needs to Carry out intelligence activities in the plant to gather the feedback related to various activities going out in and around the factory premises.
2. Should know how to develop personal network system to gather the information.
3. Monitor the theft, road accident and other cases like manhandling, in-subordination, misappropriation and various malpractices adopted by the employees / people, intelligently, taking place in the plant.
4. Planning and Deployment of ASOs and security personnel in all three shifts.
5. Imparting Training to security personnel regarding security related activities and procedures.
6. Liaising with Police Dept., local bodies and Fire Dept. authorities.
7. Comply with the company procedure regarding dispatches of finish product, raw material coming in and going out of company premises.
8. Plan and execute fire and emergency preparedness plan to tackle any eventuality.
9. Communication and Coordination with all departments from Security aspect of the plant.
10. Effective communication with the people down the level and people at higher level.
11. Guide subordinates on daily issues and get the work done from them effectively.
12. Coordinate and monitor with the Service Provider
- Polite, Team working
- Good listening capability
- High degree of alertness on/off duty
- Supporting in Nature, Inquisitive and have eye for detail
Specific expertise required for functional area :
- No Negative service/ Police record or court cases
- To be Medically & Physically fit to take on strenuous activity
1. Candidates must ideally have 5-10 years of exposure to private sector security management.
2. Candidate must be aware of latest security systems, technology, digital surveillance tools etc.