Founder & CEO at SkyBeam Consulting Services
Views:121 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Quality Control - Petrochemical (18-20 yrs)
We are looking for below candidate for one of the petrochemical industry based at Ratnagiri, MS (India) Location.
Job Title : Manager Function - Quality Control / Laboratory
Qualification Essential : Ph.D (Chemistry-Organic & Analytical)
Qualification desirable : Ph. D - Chemistry
Specific Skills : Analytical in Lab, Conversant with SAP Quality Module operations for day to day laboratory function.
Desirable experience : 18 to 20 years in industry like chemical/ petrochemical / fertilizer
Main Purpose :
- To execute plan and ensure timely testing/ sample management & results reporting of raw materials, in process, product & trouble shooting to meet analytical requirements of plants.
- Improvement & monitoring/ implementation of established QA/QC producers, SOPs, Quality Systems related to ISO 9001, ISO: 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Laboratory Safety.
Responsibilities : (Goal & Tasks)
- Ensure the quality of raw material, packing material, in process quality & finished goods as per pre set standards in order to meet business requirements
- Verification & Validation of analytical methods / ASTM /DIN/ ISO procedure as applicable in practices.
- Experience in validation protocols of instruments installed in test lab i.e GC, AAS, pectrophotometer, pH meter, conductivity meter, turbidity meter, KF apparatus, Viscometer & Experience in key analytical techniques.
- To prepare and monitor laboratory performance and deviation report.
- Coordination with third party for environmental monitoring to comply pollution norms related to air / stock/ HW/ water/ETP/ STP etc.
- Drive and Manage quality improvement projects, products development & trouble shootings with close working with technical function.
- Distribution and reconciliation of work on day to day basis, strict compliance of SOPs, housekeeping, documentation and safe practice in laboratory.