HR at Rays Power Infra Pvt. Ltd.
Views:86 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant Manager - Costing & Design - PV System (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Determine project specifications by studying customer's RFP/tender RFQ requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
2) Lead design support for all pre-bid activities including all Electrical (LT& HT), Civi disciplines
3) Develop and design solar PV & solar hybrid & floating solar power plants.
4) Solicit GTP/technical compliant quoted from vendors for bidding/quoting process
5) RFQ preparation for all supply equipment, AC & DC installation & Civil works
6) Review design of electrical/civil plans, specifications, and calculations and suggest corrective actions if needed, including those of vendors
7) Interacting with electric utilities to become familiar with specific local and industry codes to interconnect PV solar plants to the national grids
8) Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and performance for each project
9) To enhance project profitability through value engineering and value analysis
10) Proactively manages the training and professional development of project employees and responsible for identification and development of HIPOTs
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading engineering teams for land based Solar power plants (SPP).
- Require hand-on experience in all phases of PV projects including substantial and varied experience in project planning and design.
- Ability to prioritise work and perform under time pressure.
- Strong analytical skills