Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:329 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager/Senior Manager - Design - Construction/Architecture (5-25 yrs)
Threshold Education Qualification & Experience :
Applicants should be Graduates - B.Arch with 4-5 years of relevant industry experience, preferably from Design firms.
Role Summary :
- The role involves translating design ideas into design briefs to be handed over to design consultants/architects and internal stakeholders.
- Support & deliver the milestones on time during the entire project lifecycle.
- The incumbent is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the design for a project from pre planning through to construction by ensuring availability of design drawings and specifications in his/her project.
This is achieved through :
- Working closely with external architects and consultants for timely delivery of design outcomes
- Ensuring that the design brief is maintained within budget
- Guiding and advising projects team on design modifications and clarifications during construction phase
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Responsibility Area :
Key Activities :
Operational / Customer :
- Design Planning & Development
- Drives massing output in the Technical due diligence required for signing of new deals.
- Handles Appointments of design consultants.
- Recommends design options for conceptual intent.
- Verifies designs proposed by the external architects
- Interfaces with Head office Design & Project team along with external Design Consultants for approval
- Launch support for design deliverables, models, renders, sample apartment, area statement, rera registration.
Coordination for approvals :
- Coordinates with external consultants for applying for certifications
- Coordinates with project / design team to file required documentation as per schedule
- Coordination during project execution
- Coordinates with projects team during execution of the design.
- Monitors work in progress to ensure that design is in accordance with the brief and norms
- Process Adherence
- Complies with company defined guidelines and processes
- Adheres to project timelines
Process Improvement :
- Identifies processes/ procedures in own work area that need improvement
- Recommends process improvement ideas to streamline efficiency/costs/productivity
- Undertakes process improvement activities in own work area
People Management and Development :
- Learning and Development
- Identifies self-development needs
- Takes concrete steps to pursue self-development through training, education, projects etc.
KEY INTERACTIONS :
Internal / External :
- Project team
- Sales & Marketing
- Design & liaison architect