Team Lead at Naman Staffing
Views:566 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Senior Manager - EHS - Agrochemical (12-20 yrs)
About the Company :
The company is a leading name in the Agrochemical Industry, having multiple plants across Western India.
Position : Manager / Sr Manager - EHS [Out Site Representative]
Location : Jambusar, Near Baroda, Gujarat
Job Requirement :
B.E / B.Tech Chemical Engineering qualified professional with 12+ Years of experience into EHS, Safety, EHS Audits, Compliances, HAZOP, HIRA, Hazard Analysis, Process Safety from Chemicals / Agro Chemicals Industry.
Additionally PDIS / ADIS qualification is required.
Job Role :
- This role is for an Out Site EHS Representative for the company. The incumbent will be required to travel to the outsourcing units of the company and will be required to carry EHS Auditor role, conduct GAP Analysis, make EHS improvement plans and its execution, HAZOP etc.
- The incumbent will be responsible for carry out the periodic audits of existing tollers, RM suppliers, by-product vendors, depots and hazardous waste disposal sites.
- Have regularly follow up with units for the compliance of recommendations suggested during the audit. He will be responsible for carry out site assessment for outsourcing unit and update the management about business risk associated with new vendor.
Job Responsibilities :
Strategic Responsibilities :
- To identify the potential risk on business wrt EHS non-compliances in outsourcing units.
- To ensure the compliance of legal requirements in outsourcing units.
- To monitor progress on compliance of recommendations and support outsourcing units in compliance by providing technical support.
- To support planning and logistic team of the company to implement EHS requirements of depot.
- To drive sustainability projects
Operational Responsibilities :
- To develop system and procedure for Outsourcing related activities.
- To prepare annual audit schedule of depots, tollers, by-product vendors, Critical RM suppliers, hazardous waste disposal facility.
- To freeze the audit dates with outsourcing units and depots in the beginning of the month and communicate documentary requirements / audit checklist well in advance so, units will be well prepared for audit.
- To conduct the audit as per schedule.
- To prepare audit report along with recommendations.
- To prepare presentation on progress report of outsourcing units.
- To identify critical units considering major gaps in legal non-compliances and activity of legal bodies in that area.
- Report the same to be submitted to management on timely basis.
- To keep himself upgraded on legal requirement by studying various amendments in acts and rules.
- To learn various good practices in industry and share the same with outsourcing units.
- To review and update the depot manual periodically.
- To conduct HAZOP or What - If analysis, wherever required.
- Involvement in Responsible Care audit (Distribution code).
- To review the MoU of by-product vendors to ensure fulfillment of legal requirement.
- To prepare REVEX for EHSA Outsourcing on yearly basi
Name : R Vivek Krishna
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.