Manager/Senior Manager - Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (7-12 yrs)
MOOEV Technologies aims to solve key challenge of Climate Change with deployment of electric heavy-duty vehicles in regional haul segments along with high voltage charging infrastructure. MOOEV Technologies aims to take a holistic System Engineering approach to solve key challenges of commercializing electrified heavy-duty vehicles globally.
With this mission, MOOEV Technologies is looking for a high-quality Manager and Sr. Manager to support development of High Voltage (HV) DC Charging Infrastructure
Description of main activities :
- As the Manager/Senior Manager of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the planning, development, and management of our EV charging infrastructure projects. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, build partnerships, and ensure the successful deployment of charging stations to support the growth of electric mobility. Tasks include (and not limited to)
- Develop high-voltage (HV) charging infrastructure solutions for heavy-duty electric vehicle fleets, including conceptual design and grid compatibility assessments for new connections.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as electric vehicle manufacturers, utility companies, real estate developers, and regulatory authorities.
- Take charge of negotiating and finalizing partnership agreements, contracts, and various business arrangements.
- Analyze grid interconnection requirements and adhere to grid codes.
- Assess site-specific grid interconnection options.
- Conduct presentations and meetings with grid operators and customers to address project-specific needs.
- Coordinate with distribution companies (DISCOMs) and other stakeholders, overseeing the installation process and other project-related tasks.
- Contribute to identifying potential project implementation challenges and formulate remedial action plans.
- B.Tech or B.E in Electrical Engineering with atleast 7 years of relevant experience. M.Tech would be a plus.
- Proven track record in business development, engagement with DISCOMs, preferably in the electric vehicle industry, energy sector, or related technology field.
- Knowledge of regional language would be a plus
- Good communication skills, and ability to work well independently at times.